Wedding Slideshow

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Master Cleanse: Day 2

Day 2 of the MC was a little tougher (Wednesday). As my friends know, I'm a caffeine addict (strong coffee in the morning and tea in the afternoon). As a result I started some serious detox symptoms on Wednesday. I had a low grade headache in the morning which was worse by afternoon, combined with irritability and being tired. As soon as I came home from work I took a 2 hr nap and didn't really feel better. Now here's where I'd like to make an encouraging side note. Don't be afraid of the master cleanse. The hunger you feel is no worse than what you've felt before - you just have to keep drinking your lemonade when you feel that way. And the headaches I had could've probably been avoided if I'd reduced all the caffeine I was taking into my body prior to Day 1 of the Master Cleanse. At any rate, I couldn't wait for day 2 to be over with and for Day 3 to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment