Wedding Slideshow

Friday, November 20, 2009

If It's Good Enough For President Obama, It's Good enough For My Brides!


I’m excited to announce a new addition to my wedding camera family: the Canon 5D Mark ii!

While it probably doesn’t mean much to my wedding clientele that I’ve upgraded, to a photographer it means a lot. To the photographer it’s the difference in a full frame and partial frame sensor; greater flexibility in low-light situations; the ability to capture high-resolution HD video and more. Ultimately for my brides and grooms it means that they’ll be getting more great shots than ever with an increased quality in images that can be seen in the printing process.


I recently read an article that President Obama’s official portrait was taken with the Canon 5D Mark ii as well, which really surprises me. So now I’m telling my brides that if the 5D Mark ii is good enough for our American President, then it’s definitely good enough for their wedding photographs. It’s definitely an exciting time for photography in America as we watch things change and evolve so quickly. I’m proud to be an American Photographer!

1 comment:

  1. I should note that the photograph included in this article was not captured with my new 5D. I have a wedding tomorrow so I'll be posting new photos from the new camera soon enough. :)

    ReplyDelete