Wedding Slideshow

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Favorite Shoots - 2008


Here are some images from one of my favorite shoots of 2008 - Julia & Rick, who were married at Chapel Dulcinea. A lot of brides tell me that they wouldn't be willing to "trash" their wedding dress just to tube the Guadalupe River. But my bride and groom were more than excited about tubing in their wedding attire. And I have to give them credit for getting up relatively early on a spring morning to hop into a tube on the icy-cold Guadalupe River!



I knew this would be the perfect photo-op for my newlyweds, given the history of how they met. Julia & Rick met on a tubing trip to the Guadalupe River with friends – a trip that would eventually lead them both down the aisle together. So when I pitched the idea of the shoot to them they were surprised and excited.





As a result of the great images we were able to capture of Julia & Rick tubing in their wedding garb, the two became minor celebrities. Several of the photos from the event were featured on my Wedding Website and at my display at David’s Bridal here in Austin. Frequently when I meet with new clients they ask me about the shoot of the bride and groom on the river, which always brings a smile to my face…

No comments:

Post a Comment