Wedding Slideshow

Friday, March 19, 2010

Are You Prepared To Dance On Wedding Day?


This may not be a topic you've given a lot of thought to, but are you ready to dance? For some people this can be a nerve racking moment where you are forced to perform in front of dozens, if not hundreds, of family and friends. As a photographer and a person who recently went through this experience I can tell you that you will definitely feel more comfortable in front of all those people at the reception if you've had a few dance lessons. My wife and I got dance lessons here in Austin at a place called Uptown Dance. I get their weekly newsletter and now they are promoting an event designed especially for couples where you learn all the important dance steps to all the important wedding dances. Their couples class offers just that.

In addition, Uptown Dance frequently offers free classes and has great packages for just about every situation. My wife and I were very happy with the help we got and felt welcomed by their friendly staff. In fact, like most of my blogs, I'm writing about this experience in a purely genuine, altruistic way. I have nothing to gain or lose from sharing about Uptown (other than flexing my wedding knowledge ;~)).


So don't be shy! Go check them out. They are located of US 183 near Burnet Road, just a few blocks east of Sherlock's Pub on the eastbound access road of 183!

No comments:

Post a Comment