Wedding Slideshow

Monday, September 14, 2009

Photo Tip No. 3: Read this National Geographic Article



I'm a little overdue for providing my readers with the "Photo Tip of the Week", so I've decided to defer to the expertise at National Geographic Magazine this week. I found a great article (a wonderful article by Robert Caputo) on capturing portraits of people when photographing subjects in their environment, on the street or wherever (essentially anywhere outside the studio) that I think many folks can find beneficial. As many photographers know, some of the best, most dedicated and experienced photographers in the world submit work for print in National Geographic Magazine, which is on display for the world to view. Enjoy!

Link to NG Magazine article by R. Caputo: http://photography.nationalgeographic.com/photography/photo-tips/portrait-quick-tips.html

No comments:

Post a Comment